We are looking for a diligent invoice clerk to be responsible for billing clients. The invoice clerk’s duties include updating clients’ details, creating and sending invoices to clients, tracking payments, and reporting irregularities to the financial manager. You should also be able to resolve billing errors professionally.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of clerical office or administration experience.
- An associate’s degree in accounting is preferred.
- Experience as an invoice clerk or in general accounting is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and working knowledge of accounting software, such as Quickbooks.
- Excellent mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to handle customer queries calmly.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Hours per week40