Europe Language Jobs
Purchasing Specialist CROATIAN (with attractive benefits)
- Hunting down and getting new accomplices to extend the provider database inside the item business in which the pro works.
- Making databases (entering providers who have freedom items or the individuals who don’t as of now have slants, yet are keen on collaboration).
- Recurrent contact with providers to check the potential for business collaboration.
- Making and displaying buy documentation (counting information on: item amount, exchange terms, tests and photographs) for an item director from France so as to get a choice with respect to a particular exchange.
- Doing transactions with providers (value, amount of merchandise, installment technique, transport) with consistence with the conditions set by the item director from France.
- Dissecting the buy procedure to enhance it.
- Entering and refreshing provider information in the Selligent working framework, by entering data that encourages advance participation with the provider.
- Interest in gatherings, organization introductions, exchange fairs to give clients the French business idea.
- Keeping up and assembling long haul associations with providers.
- Speaking to and promoting the organization’s qualities.
You must have:
- Involvement in deals, client administration or call focus will be leverage;
- Good Croatian (B2+) speaker and no less than a middle of the road level of English;
- Solid business state of mind, not hesitant to talk, arrange and speak with numerous providers, and customers.
Hours per week40