The Front-End Web Designer / WordPress Developer is responsible for the successful management of all graphics assets, as well as, front-end website styling. The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for graphic design, loves typography and overall branding, is an expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and last but not least, is proficient in CSS styling within WordPress environments.
- This is not a remote position. You would work in our office.
- We are not looking for any animators, 3D or flash designers.
- We are looking for a creative/designer with extensive hands-on WordPress experience.
- To be considered for this position, you must include ALL of the following information.
- Any applicant that does NOT include this information may be rejected. A cover letter, resume, link to personal online portfolio/website and salary requirements.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of Front-End Graphics Experience
- 2 Years minimum of hands-on WordPress experience (styling out themes, building out pages, responsive styling, CSS, page, and mobile performance optimization.)
- Live and breath in WordPress with a firm understanding of template structure and support, including Visual Composer type editors
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Be a true + experienced Front-End Web Designer / Developer and digital marketing evangelist
- Manage day-to-day CSS styling and graphics production needs, keeping up with a calendar of events, work orders, campaigns, and any project driven deadlines
- Understand clients’ strategies and branding to craft relatable, engaging graphics that will entice users to click and convert on CTAs (calls to action)
- Create stunning visual elements such as sales event ads, ebooks, remarketing ads, infographics, social timeline images and more
- Experience with Logo Visual Identity and UI/UX Design
- Experience with Ebook and Infographic creation
Offered Salary0 - 15,000k
Hours per week40